Thursday, January 1, 2015

Grown

I've really grown a lot this year, having had many challenges along the way. And I think that's one of the best and scariest parts of being in your mid 20s -- you really find out who you are. I mean you get exhausted tryna make something of yourself.. and even if you slap on some lipstick and a flashy outfit, the tiredness still seeps through. But you put on a smile & count your blessings because that's the best way to live. And you constantly try to make yourself better. I've never been that good at keeping resolutions but maybe this blog will help keep me accountable. 

2015 Resolutions
• Gym. At least once a week. It's really hard to fit gyming into my hectic grad school schedule but once a week should be doable and I am ashamed that I haven't already implemented this when I was doing so well going every day in the summer. 
• Dance. Either take class(es) or join something.. I need to find my passion again. 
• Be more patient.
• Trust others. 
• Develop my speaking skills. 
• Find confidence in myself with my practice (in therapy and in grad school in general). 

What are yours?
Best of luck in the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Reader,
Thx so much for stopping by!
I'd really love to hear from you, so drop a note below!
RONA

PS. If you're a fellow blogger, leave your link! I'd love to follow back! I'm always lookin' to add inspirations to my life (: